Sunday, April 17, 2011
Wow, finally got my camera working! I am lost without it! I measured out 14" of a dark check.....turquoise and green very dark......for background of my pillow top.
I placed all of the fabrics that I shall use on top of the background fabric, choosing from light blue to med. purple at the bottom. I had several shades of lavender to choose from. The more the better.
I found a piece of hand dyed lime green fabric that goes from light to dark green for the stem. I used a quarter inch bias bar to make the stem. (see picture or check Jan 8th 2010 blog for directions for using bias bars. Tomorrow I'll start making the petals of the wisteria. Keep a check on my blog for further pictures.